Junior School hlta
Do you want to work in an inspiring setting, with wonderful colleagues and with engaging, creative and enthusiastic children? Do you believe that all children have the potential to make more than expected progress? If so, please read on.
This is such an exciting time for the school. The pupils at St Edmund’s are absolutely delightful and are enthusiastic learners. Parental support is very strong and the Governing Body is committed to providing our children with the very best teaching and learning.
Tasks will include:
- Whole class teaching – to cover teachers and to support teaching and learning across the school
- Carry out interventions to support teaching and learning
- To liaise with class teachers and leaders to provide support for pupils
- Provide lunch cover
- Provide after school cover
We are looking for someone who is:
- Excellent in the classroom, with an outstanding ability to engage and enthuse children
- Able to challenge, support and motivate all children to achieve high standards
- Able to work under pressure with good time management skills
- Adaptable and flexible to changing scenarios
- Able to think creatively and adapt learning to motivate and meet needs
- Able to modify work/timetable to meet needs of all pupils
- Able to support the pastoral needs of the pupils.
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of our school community
- Naturally positive and a fun team player – with a great sense of humour!
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work within a school community that is proud of its achievements and well-motivated to continue to develop further and where every staff member and pupil are known and valued
- Work within a supportive team
Applications must include a completed Application Form and a concise covering letter outlining the candidate’s suitability for the post.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and arrive no later than 12.00pm on Monday 26th April 2021.
Further particulars can be obtained from the school’s website or from the HR Manager- Sarah Hudson, by email to email@example.com
St Edmund’s School Canterbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and is an equal opportunities employer. The successful applicant will undergo child protection screening