Junior school lsa
Do you want to work in an inspiring setting, with wonderful colleagues and with engaging, creative and enthusiastic children? Do you believe that all children have the potential to make more than expected progress? If so, please read on.
We are seeking to appoint a fantastic Learning Support Assistant to join our staff team ASAP – to work for 42.5 hours a week: 8:30 – 5:30 (to include a 30-minute, unpaid lunch break). This role includes lunchtime and after school cover.
The pupils at St Edmund’s are well behaved, enthusiastic learners. Parental support is very strong and the Governing Body is committed to improving outcomes for our children. We are committed to high standards and achievement for all pupils.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Excellent in the classroom, with an outstanding ability to engage and enthuse children
- Able to challenge, support and motivate all children to achieve high standards
- Able to work under pressure with good time management skills
- Able to think creatively and adapt learning to motivate and meet needs
- Able to modify work/timetable to meet needs of all pupils
- Able to support the pastoral needs of the pupils.
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of our school community
- Naturally positive and a fun team player – with a great sense of humour!
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work within a school community that is proud of its achievements and well-motivated to continue to develop further
- Work within a supportive team
Applications must include a completed Application Form and a concise covering letter outlining the candidate’s suitability for the post.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com and arrive no later than 12.00pm on Monday 26th April 2021.
Further particulars can be obtained from the school’s website or from the HR Manager- Sarah Hudson, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
St Edmund’s School Canterbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and is an equal opportunities employer. The successful applicant will undergo child protection screening